Taking Back Control of the Appraisal with Scott Hamling 2(CE)
352 Lake Dillon Dr.
Dillon, CO 80435
Registration: 2:00 PM – 2:40 PM
Instructor: Scott Hamling
Refreshments Provided By: Premier Mortgage Group
352 Lake Dillon Dr
Dillon. CO 80435
Free for SAR Members
Sign up on the SAR Dashboard or
Course Description: Taking Back Control of the Appraisal 2(CE)
- What is the new Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac Collateral Underwriter System
- How to provide an appropriate appraisal packet
- What you can and cannot say per Dodd Frank guidelines
- 2 questions every real estate agent should ask an appraiser before scheduling an appraisal
- How to effectively handle a request for reconsideration of value
Course Instructor: Scott Hamling
Scott Hamling has been coaching some of the highest-producing real estate agents for almost 10 years. He applies unique perspective, broad insight, and solid decision-making skills to the process of determining proper appraisal valuation on a daily basis. He has more than 30 years of residential real estate appraisal experience and currently serves as vice president of appraisal operations for Cherry Creek Mortgage Company.
With his great depth of experience in the appraisal process and a strong understanding of the real estate business, Scott continues to be invited to speak to real estate agents nationwide about topics related to understanding the appraisal process and how the Dodd/Frank Amendment affects a real estate agent’s business. Scott also provides useful tips and tools real estate agents can use and implement to help them obtain the highest appraised value on their listings.