Realist: Tax Software Training with Brent Adams 2(CE)
352 Lake Dillon Dr.
Dillon, CO 80435
Registration: 9:30 AM – 10:10 AM
Instructor: Brent Adams
Breakfast Provide by: iTrip
Location: SAR Classroom
352 Lake Dillon Drive
Dillon, CO 80435
Free for MLS Participants
Sign up on SAR Dashboard
Course Description: Realist: Tax Software Training 2(CE)
Do you feel like you need more training in the Realist Tax Software? Realist the nation’s leading tax information vendor provides a richly featured, public record service that is integrated with your MLS system. Realist offers powerful software and eye-popping reports, all available in an easy-to-use interface. Realist will help you list and sell more efficiently, farm for new prospects more effectively, and increase your market knowledge. We highly encourage all MLS participants to attend.
Enroll in Realist training today and learn how to:
- Map locations and see what is nearby
- Query locations that meet geographic or attribute criteria
- Locate neighborhoods with particular characteristics
- Create pinpoint mailing lists for targeted marketing
- Analyze listing activity (Active, Pending, Sold & Expired) by zip code or neighborhood
- Apply Realist comparable properties to support pricing and sales decisions for your clients
- Research a property's history to gain a selling advantage
- Leverage detailed foreclosure information
- Pinpoint discrepancies between current MLS listing data alongside Realist data
- Conduct and provide to clients neighborhood analysis and side-by-side comparisons
- Link from map or database grid to images, property details and more
- Identify important trends that cannot be seen in database tables
Customize report to support client needs and decisions
Instructor Description: Brent Adams
Brent is currently an Account Manager and Trainer at Corelogic, the country's largest provider of Real Estate data. He works most often with an integrated, online tax program called Realist that provides public records data to over 140 Multiple Listing Services and 800,000 Realtors each day. He also trains the flagship MLS system from Corelogic called Matrix, along with other Corelogic programs such as Data Co-Op, GoMLS (SkiMLS), AgentAchieve, and Instanet.
Aside from managing implementations and providing support to Corelogic users, his job often takes him on the road to provide training. He has also been holding an increasing number of training webinars for these same people, and the program has helped him to improve his delivery of these courses over the years.