Annual Commission Update with Beth Ann Mott 4(CE)
352 Lake Dillon Dr.
Dillon, CO 80435
Registration: 8:30 AM – 9:10 AM
Location: SAR Classroom, 352 Lake Dillon Drive, Dillon CO 80435
Sponsor: Land Title Guarantee
$45.00 for Members, Sign up on the SAR Dashboard
$60.00 for Non-Members, email Mikel@sarsummit.com
2018 Annual Commission Update 4(CE) Annual requirement for ALL active licensees. The purpose of the course is to protect the public through requiring all real estate licensees to complete 4 hours of continuing education covering new laws, Commission rules, recent court decisions, changing standards of practice and other areas of concern to the public, Commission and Industry.
Instructor Description: Beth Ann Mott
Beth Ann Mott has been an active, licensed real estate agent and REALTOR in Colorado since 2002 and has been teaching, training and mentoring in the industry for over 13 years. Prior to entering real estate, she worked in the mortgage banking industry as a closer, funder, trainer and then loan officer for over 7 years. She has attained her GRI, SRES and CNE designations. She is also an active member of the Women’s Council of REALTOR’s.
- Current managing broker for Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Innovative Real Estate’s Northglenn office.
- Teaching the Commission Update Courses since 2008 through Armbrust REI, Prudential Real Estate of the Rockies, the former North Metro Denver REALTOR Association, the new Denver Metro Association of REALTORS(DMAR) and Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Innovative Real Estate.
- Providing in house training for licensees since 2004 including courses submitted to DRE for CE credit.
- Member of the Recolorado Rules and Regulations Committee since 2006
- Professional Development committee member for DMAR and former Education committee member for the North Metro Denver Association of REALTORS through 2016.
- Member of DMAR’s CREC Advocacy Committee since 2016.