A.I.M. (Agents in Motion) 4 Success with Jeremias Manerio 3(CE)
352 Lake Dillon Dr.
Dillon, CO 80435
Registration: 8:30 AM – 9:10 AM
Location: SAR Classroom, 352 Lake Dillon Drive, Dillon CO 80435
Sponsor: Sponsor Available!
$45.00 for Members, Sign up on the SAR Dashboard
$60.00 for Non-Members, email Mikel@sarsummit.com
In this session, participants will learn how to meet the expectations of their clients while on the go and still provide superior service. The session will provide a systematic approach to enhancing participants’ communications and transaction oversight. Ethical, legal and data protection considerations will be covered as they relate to electronic communications, video representation, mobile devices and transmittal of client information.
Upon completion, participants will be able to:
- Identify tools needed to facilitate paperless communications and transactions.
- Discuss the legal provisions relating to electronic signatures.
- Describe ethical and legal considerations as they relate to electronic communications.
- Discuss and list ways to avoid misrepresentation in an electronic world.
- Identify data security concerns and explain how to assure client privacy and the safety of client data.
- Describe various mobile devices and how they can be used to deliver your listing presentations, property data and other information.
- Discuss ownership of listing information how to avoid copyright infringement.
- Describe and provide details on methods to manage the real estate transaction electronically while protecting client information.
- List at least five Apps useful to real estate professionals and describe their benefits.
Instructor: Jeremias Manerio