2020 Forms Changes 3(CE) with Damian Cox
83 Nancy's Place
Frisco, CO 80443
3(CE) 2020 Forms Changes. This class will discuss what has changed in the contract for 2020, why it's changed, what brokers need to know and how to explain these forms to their clients.
With Instructor, Damian Cox, ESQ., Former Broker and Instructor.
Registration and Breakfast @ 8.30 AM
- Topics covered:
- All Contract to Buy and Sell Real Estate contracts were revised due to legislation regarding the preparation of deeds - effective July 2019
- Closing Instruction revised due to title company preparation of deeds - effective July 2019
- All Listing Contracts (Buyer, Seller, Landlord and Tenant) were revised
- NEW Revival form created
- Brokerage Disclosure forms (Buyer, Seller, Landlord and Tenant) revised due to rule changes
- Deeds and Bill of Sale Forms
Damian Cox has practiced in the real estate industry since 1995, initially as a real estate broker for seven years, and then as an attorney. In addition to serving on the Colorado Real Estate Commission forms and education committees, he also represents more than twenty real estate brokerage firms with more than 2,000 real estate brokers across all of Colorado. He has served on multiple Real Estate Commission task forces and also worked closely with the Attorney General’s office in drafting new legislation regarding the Colorado Foreclosure Protection Act. Damian teaches for Realtor® associations across Colorado.