CANCELED Summit Area Structural Defects 1(CE) with Michael Moran
352 Lake Dillon Dr.
Dillon, CO 80435
1(CE) Summit Area Structural Defects. Recognize when a residential structure is not performing its intended task and identify possible structural problems.
With Instructor, Michael Moran, Owner and Lead Inspector for The Moran Team.
Registration and Breakfast @ 8.30 AM
- A structure’s job is to do nothing! More correctly, its job is to NOT shift or deflect excessively under its own weight or applied loads such as pianos, furniture, cocktail parties and stormy weather. Structural problems occur when the soil under the structure can’t adequately support the load of the structure or when one of the structural components of the home cannot resist the applied loads. We will also look at how to interpret the significance of structural conditions commonly seen in residential homes.
As the Owner and Lead Inspector for The Moran Team, Michael offers extensive experience in construction best practices.
- Certified Home Inspector by the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI)
- Past Experience as a Building Inspector-ICC Certified.
- Master Electrician
- More than 35 years of construction experience, over 20 of those in Colorado mountain communities.
- Certified in detection of termites, mold and Radon.
- Knowledge of well and septic systems.
- Knowledge of indoor air and water quality management.