Writing Winning Offers with Jon Goodman 3(CE)
Writing Winning Offers | Instructor: Jon Goodman | 3(CE) | Wednesday, April 14 | 9AM - 12PM
--> To get credit, you must have your video on the entire time.
Learn how to make winning offers, without getting in trouble!
Course Topics include the following:
- The Pros and Cons of Making Offers More Attractive
- Potential Broker/Buyer Liability to the Seller
- Problems With “Love Letters”
- Problems with Escalation Clauses
- More than One Buyer Interested in the Same Property
- Vetting All of the Above with Clients Before They Are in the Pressure Situation
--> $45.00 for Member
--> $60.00 for Non-Members
Register in advance for this class with this zoom link:
*After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Please save this information to your calendar.
If you have a CC on file we will run it the day of the class.
If you do not have a CC on file Payments can be made before the class on the SAR Dashboard.
Instructor: Jon Goodman
Jon Goodman has been an attorney for over thirty years and a Shareholder of his firm Frascona, Joiner, Goodman and Greenstein P.C. since 1993. Jon has published hundreds of real estate articles, dozens of webcasts, and is a frequent speaker of dozens of topics within the real estate industry. He has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, the Denver Post, and the Rocky Mountain News on various subject matters.