Trail Maintenance Day
Trail Maintenance Day with Summit REALTORS® and Friends of the Dillon Ranger District | Wednesday, June 1, 2021 | 8:30 AM-Noon
Project Location: TBD, we will touch base with everyone when we are closer to the date!
Project Work: Tread Re-Construction. Moderate/ hard work. Possible hike to get to the project.
Waivers: after you sign up for the day, we will touch base to get you to sign an FDRD Waiver.
Register: SAR Dashboard or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Be Prepared!!! (Bolded items are especially important)
- Work or hiking boots (NO sandals, flip flops or minimalist shoes)
- Long pants
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Weather appropriate layers
- work gloves
- Sunglasses (eye protection)
- A great attitude and a SMILE!
- Carry in a daypack:
- Rain gear
- Plenty of drinking water (at least 2 liters per person)