Tax Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
Keep More of Your Income in 2021!
Tax Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional | Online Only! | Tuesday, September 21 | 10 AM - 12:30 PM
--> Please log in 10 minutes prior to the meeting start time as the seminar begins on time.
$ This class is FREE for SAR Members!
Zoom Meeting | Spaces are limited! | You MUST pre-register for this class.
RSVP Today by clicking this link: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZIoceChrDoqGtCZjfnBwI_sqPaLyT68zTUJ
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- HOW to recoup the money you lost during COVID-19: Two remarkable tax credits available to the self-employed for 2020 and 2021 - Sick Leave and Family Tax Credits!
- HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS-even dental-as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- HOW to deduct your Home Office...simplified, made safe, and expanded to multiple deductions!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great new “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for “real estate” professionals that you probably don’t know about.
- HOW to POWER-BOOST your tax deductions: Learn the best strategies to get the most out of your new 2021 deductions.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you can keep more of your income this year and beyond!
Instructor: Maine Shafer, JD
Maine Shafer, JD, has more than 15 years’ experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes started working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for the State of New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. Maine’s platform abilities have involved not only making tax information clear and usable but also delivering sales and motivational speeches and programs throughout the Western US.