SAR Mission Statement
As the leading advocate of our unique local real estate industry, the Summit Association of REALTORS® provides REALTOR® members with the education and technology that enables them to conduct business competently and professionally.
The Summit Association of REALTORS® promotes and enforces ethical standards, encourages real property ownership and improves the quality in our community.
The SAR Vision
- Members Enjoy an Environment Conducive to Continued Success in Real Estate
- The Public Values, Respects and Engages REALTORS® in the Business of Real Estate
- Ethical Standards are Enforced
- Public Policy regulations are favorable to the Real Estate Industry
- Members utilize Current and Comprehensive Information Services
- Members are Knowledgeable about Industry Issues and Trends
- Members have a sense of Mutual Purpose, Support, and Cooperation within our industry
- Members receive Exclusive Benefits
- Members maintain Integrity Throughout the Transaction
SAR offers classes and events at our location and throughout our County. These include the required Annual Commission Update and Ethics as well as several industry classes to keep our Members informed and up-to-date with their Continuing Education.
SAR also offers the Summit Area Designation to those who want to dedicate themselves through education, community involvement, and transactional experience. Those who gain the Summit Area Specialist Designation will have the localized knowledge, production, expertise, and community involvement to better serve Summit County, Colorado.
Our Multiple Listing Service (MLS), the Summit MLS, Inc. is a closed MLS that includes Summit County, Park County and Lake County.
The Mission of the Summit MLS, Inc. is to protect and promote the interest of our Summit MLS participants by providing the most appropriate and comprehensive information services that will enhance our member's ability to conduct their business.