COVID 19 Resources
SAR COVID-19 Resources
The SAR office is currently open. SAR staff members are here for you and are able to assist with anything you need! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 970-468-8700 should you need anything from Supra lockboxes to Open House signs, to coordinate a pickup. Thank you!
All classes are being held online at this time. Please click here to view our upcoming class schedule. We look forward to hosting in-person classes and events in the future, pending changes to Summit County COVID-19 regulations. We will update this section as changes occur.
COVID-19 IN SUMMIT COUNTY (SCROLL DOWN FOR PARK AND LAKE COUNTY INFORMATION)
We are happy to announce that Summit County, CO is currently Level Green on the state's COVID-19 dial. Click here for more information regarding the Summit County Public Health Order and Business Protocols.
SUMMIT COUNTY LEVEL GREEN CAPACITY
- The new local dial metrics are included in the updated Summit County public health order which will take effect at 12:01 a.m. on May 5, 2021.
- The dial places Summit County in Level Green: Little to No Threat. In Level Green, the majority of business sectors are fully open, with only minor restrictions on large events and mask-wearing.
- Click here to read the new Summit County Public Health Order, which takes effect at 12:01 a.m., May 5, or view the summaries for many activities and industries listed below.
OPEN HOUSES, BROKER TOURS & SHOWINGS
The County and State have removed mask requirements with a few exceptions. So how does this apply to real estate? According to Scott Peterson, CAR Legal Counsel, Open Houses and Showings may occur mask-free, but this decision is ultimately up to the seller.
Open Houses are treated as indoor events under the current public order.
- Open Houses are subject to the rules of “Indoor Gatherings” in the Level Green public orders
- Buffet-style food is not allowed
- Takeaway food, such as boxed or bagged lunches are allowed
- People from multiple households are required to keep 6ft physical distancing inside the house
- Do not bring people who do not feel good into a house
- Masks follow Seller expectations
A few reminders:
- Follow Listserve rules
- Follow Broker Tour instructions
- Take the SAR REALTOR Safe Showing Pledge
PARK COUNTY COVID-19 RESOURCES
We are proud to report that Park County, CO is currently Level Green on the state's COVID-19 dial. Click here for more information regarding the Park County Public Health Order and Business Protocols.
LAKE COUNTY COVID-19 RESOURCES
Lake County, CO is currently Level Blue on the state's COVID-19 dial. Click here for more information regarding the Lake County Public Health Order and Business Protocols.
For the most up-to-date Lake County COVID information, visit their Facebook page by clicking here.
COLORADO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® RESOURCES
Below are Buyer & Seller COVID-19 Advisory Forms. These forms aren't meant to be used as disclaimers or indemnification documents. Please contact CAR's Legal Hotline with questions on these forms. The Hotline is a free benefit to you as a SAR and CAR member. Click here to visit the CAR REALTOR® COVID-19 Portal.
The National Association of REALTORS® is providing guidance to help REALTORS® respond to COVID-19 and its impact on the real estate industry and real estate transactions.
STATE OF CO COVID-19 INFORMATION